Sunday, November 7, 2010

Go For It

DENIED.
That word will never be a part of my vocabulary ever again.

  I've lived a week full of obstacles and lessons.



Habitat for Humanity - So rewarding!

  • Following your dreams is the one thing you should never give up
  • Being shot down shouldn't make you shut down, it should influence you to strive for more
 I'm looking out my window to a burst of green and life. This unknown Earth makes me think.
Life will never give you a satisfying answer, but what would be the fun in knowing what everything is about and how everything in the world works? Personally, I don't want to know. Not knowing ervything gives me the motivation to explore and find myself through inspiring people and places. I want to see what the world has to offer for me and as of now, it's been a lot. I'm incredibly blessed! 
Last night I learned something new. Although I may have this definite plan for how my life will work, It won't happen exactly the way I want it as of now. I don't know where life will take me, which is unpleasant and incredibly exciting all at the same time.
Everyone should stop for a moment, and reflect on the life they are living.

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for"





No comments:

Post a Comment